Monday, May 4, 2009

Baby Jessica


I just got the word from my friend Chris that he and his wife Jaclyn are now the parents of a baby girl! Jessica was born on May 3rd. It's strange having so many friends with children. It's the right time of course. I'm the one who's a little late but I have a good excuse for that and I look young and Kate is young so we'll be fine. 32 is the new 24 right?


Everyone I know is also in a good position to have kids, good jobs that they want to stay at being the biggest factor, as well as permanent living. Once we have all that straightened away ourselves maybe we'll be next. Don't get too excited, ahem Kate, there's lots of work to be done yet. French for me, getting a 6 figure salary for you.


So Congratulations to Chris and Jaclyn and their families. You'll be great parents and I'll be out there in just a few short weeks to meet the new addition!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news! :)