Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Something More Positive

In more positive news I got an 88% on the first French test of my third French course. I wrote the second one yesterday and I am not expecting similar results but I'm sure I won't get too terrible a mark.

After having a terrible time with our Internet connection dropping since we switched to DSL a quick call to Distributel by Kate solved the problem in minutes. Shockingly fast to me. I'm not used to such good service from an ISP/phone company. Every time I called Rogers I set aside an hour to deal with them. Good job Distributel, and Kate who made the call.

I found a new gym and a trainer, sort of. My roommate has access to a gym in his friend's building and his other friend is a personal trainer so now on Monday's we all go to this gym. I still go to my own gym on other days of the week but it's nice to have other people around that you know when you're working out, especially if one knows all sorts of stuff and you can ask questions. Throw in a pool, hot tub and a sauna and Monday mornings are getting pretty good.

The Curling starts in an hour so I better get some stuff done before then so that's enough of the crap I've done for now.

No comments: