Monday, February 8, 2010

Quebec City and the Super Bowl

Got back from a weekend in Quebec City yesterday. We went for Carnival and to meet Bon Homme. We saw Carnival and had some fun there. We walked around in the freezing cold for a few hours. We had travel booze to keep us warm although I don't know how good of a job it did.

Quebec City is a pretty nice town, old buildings, pretty nice. I took lots of pictures with my new camera, a couple videos too. When I have more time I'll go through them and post the best ones somewhere. Unfortunately today I have no time, I don't even have time to write this blog. I've got lab work to do this morning, then an afternoon on conversation French class followed by a 6pm class at Concordia with a comprehension test. So any free time I have today should go towards studying.

The Super Bowl was great, great game, glad to see the Saints pull it out. I'm also glad The Who payed at halftime, not quite once they what were but good enough still to make me smile and sing along.

So I have a long day of French ahead of me and I better get started. Those words don't translate themselves.

No comments: