Thursday, May 13, 2010

A New Home

Tatoo has a new home. A couple came by last night to see him and talk with us along with a representative from the Animal Rescue Network. They're cat people I'm sure Tatoo will be as happy there as he was here, minus Brewski, but the thinking is that he may become more affectionate towards humans if there are no other cats around.

It was surprisingly sad to see him go. We've only had him for a couple months and he was more work than the other two combined but still it was hard to let him go. I actually had to get hi min his cat box this morning. There were too many people in the house for him to come out. I tried to get him last night but he managed to cut my palm with his back foot, not attacking me but trying to run away. The gym today was terrible, the weights sat right on the cut and the sweat didn't make it feel very good either. Yes I'm still going to the gym, consistently too. It's actually surprising that it stops being a chore and something that you look forward to eventually. Didn't think that would ever happen.

So this morning I managed to get him out of the bedroom and shut all the doors so he had no place to hide. I followed him around trying to get into a position where I could grab him. Eventually the little guy just gave up and stopped for me to pick him up. He didn't fight or anything.

Kate took some video with her iPhone and put it on youtube. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyYyvTTPJMI

So that's the crap I had to do today.

No comments: